** Each hand-poured candle is made with Soy wax, organic vegetable dyes, therapeutic grade essential oils, cedar wood wicks and intention. We add organic dried herbs and cleansed crystals on top of each candle that correspond with the benefits of the essential oils in every one of a kind blend and can sometimes vary on availability.**
Cleanse: Cleanse is an invigorating blend of Sicilian Lemon, Sweet Orange, and Pink Grapefruit essential oils. This blend of oils smells very clean. The aromatherapy benefits include cleansing the air of impurities, makes you happy and can also help if you have a hangover! Organic dried lemon peel on top. Crystals are usually a palm stone size piece of raw Citrine and Clear Quartz which can uplift your mood, help bring a dying plant back to life and overall promote positive energy.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ- Candle Etiquette:
1. Remove Crystals before lighting candle. Use fingers or tweezers to remove, rub crystals in palms, soy wax is also an all natural moisturizer. Or wash with soap and water to remove any excess wax.
2. Burn times vary with each candle depending on the container and size. For small and medium sizes allow them to burn for a minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 4 hours. For larger sizes they can burn from 3-6 hours. Pottery pieces hold better heat then tea cups. When burning a candle allow the wax to liquify on all edges of the container before extinguishing.
3. Light the wood wicks as close to the base as possible, tilt candle on its side to light if necessary and tilt back and forth to fully allow wood wick to light. Relight if needed, think of it as a very small fire sometimes they need a little patience.
4. Keep candles away from any flammable materials when lit. Do not leave under an air vent or near any breeze. Please watch small children and keep away from pets. Some oils can be harmful to animals, cats can be very sensitive compared to dogs. Always do your own research.
5. Soy Candles can be put in the fridge in between burns when fully extinguished to allow soy wax to harden faster and cool container down to make them last longer. Excess wax can be used as an all natural moisturizer.
6. Once candle is completely burned down to the bottom there are many different possibilities to re-use the container. Wash it with some and water and keep it. All of our ingredients are non toxic so most containers are food safe after being cleaned. Recycle any glass or metal containers or use to store things in them. We encourage people to bring us back there containers for a REFILL! Fully customize scent, color, dried herbs and crystals. Return empty containers for a credit towards another piece or future purchase.
Please contact us at (910) 782-8381 or message us on Facebook and Instagram with any questions or concerns. We are local to Wilmington, North Carolina and have a downtown Studio location where we have hours by appointment.